November 08, 2017

Football Treat

IMG_2702-1
Happy Thursday!!!
Today is "Thoughtful Thursday" day on the My Creative Time blog.   I found these cute football candies at WalMart and I had to get them! I thought they would be perfect for small "Thank You" treats for coaches and/or players at the end of the football season. So came up with this fun treat. 

I used the bottom of the Treat Slider Box Die for the base. I added some crinkle paper, that I made with my paper cutter and crimper.Four candy footballs fit perfectly in the box. Then I slid it into a pretzel bag. I made the banner label with the Sentiment Label Dies and the sentiment is from the Sports Sentiments Stamp SetLastly, I tied the label on with some twine. 
IMG_2704-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (Black, White, Kraft, New Leaf )
Ink: VersaMark (Clear)
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine White)
Twine: Timeless Twine
Branch Football Candy: WalMart
Pretzel Bag: Michael's
My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
 Treat Slider Box Die
Sentiment Label Dies
Sports Sentiments Stamp Set

 If you would like to see more Thoughtful Thursday projects, Click here.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie You've done it again....come up with another Outstanding creative way to use Miss Emma's goodies.......your idea is Spectacular. Love...LOVE!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful treat idea! Lucky to find the perfect treat for football and it fits perfectly into the box. Super job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)